Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TJ's 3rd Birthday!!!






TJ turned 3 years old today! I can't believe how big the little man has gotten. I had classes again this evening, as usual, so I wasn't home for the festivities but apparently a good time was had by all. Karen made dinner for everyone and we made a "Cars" themed cake as well. TJ was insistent that he wanted a green cake with green frosting so the cake had lots of green "grass" frosting and Karen even dyed the batter too. Then he got to open his presents and the kid made out like a bandit, of course.... a toy laptop computer, backyardigans play-doh set, movies, jammies, a castle, etc. I'm sorry I missed celebrating this evening with everyone but I still love this little guy! Happy 3rd Birthday TJ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment