Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kiddie Update!





Not much new to report, just thought I'd share a couple pictures and some updates on the little ones. The photos are from a couple days ago when I was home with Emma & babysitting TJ. We were out of apple juice (oh, the horror!) and I only had one car seat in my jeep so we decided to take a walk down to CVS. I'm glad to see they both still fit in the double stroller and, since we rarely use it, it is almost a treat for them. So they are excited to ride in it and there are none of the usual stroller protests. The funny thing is that they don't even fight for position. TJ always wants the back and Emma always likes to be up front. In addition to apple juice, the kids each got a tiny bag of chips as a goodie. TJ got his favorite Doritos and Emma loves her Hot Cheetos. I kept telling her that they would be hot and I didn't bring any drinks with us. She didn't care though. She loved both eating them AND showing off her orange stained fingers for the camera.

Both kids have had checkups within the past week or so also. TJ is currently 36 1/2 inches tall and 29 pounds. Emma comes in at 38 1/2 inches and 37 1/2 pounds. I can't believe how fast she is growing! Even their shoe sizes... TJ is a 6 while Emma is a 9. And she is 6 months younger than him! This puts her (as usual) above the 90th percentile for both height and weight. She is still proportional, just... solid. :) And absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment