Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Marshmallows at Sophia's House!




We went over to Erin, Chris, & Sophia's house last night to play. They have little pool in the backyard and Emma really liked that. I guess it was just her size, even though the water was pretty cold. Then more people came and the kids all had fun playing dress up and coloring. Emma got to be a princess and then a firefighter. That's right... gender equality around here! Erin & Chris have a fire pit in the backyard & Emma enjoyed roasting her own marshmallow to make a s'more. In fact, I think she liked making it more than she liked eating it. She had been a bit of a pill all day so, by the time she had a few bites, she looked at me and said, "I made a smore Mom. Now I'm done. I'm tired & I wanna go home." So home we went. We didn't stay too late but we had a good time while we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment