Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



I had a nice Mother's Day this year. Emma made me a handprint magnet at school and she was SOOO excited to make me wait until Sunday and then have me open it. She really is a sweetie. Then we went to mass with Grandma so that we could hear her lecturing. She also bought some of the roses the church was selling as a fundraiser and gave Emma, TJ, and Lucy ones to give me, Karen, and Jenny. So Em was very proud of herself that she had a flower for me too. We all went to breakfast at the American Legion (where all Moms ate free AND got a tulip!). Then we just spent the afternoon at home. It was a nice day and I am so blessed to have this little girl in my life. She makes everyday exciting and funny, not to mention exhausting! But I love her anyway! She kept coming up to me and kissing me on the cheek all day as she whispered, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy" in my ear. I couldn't ask for a better present.

No comments:

Post a Comment