Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

We spent Friday evening at the local ballpark watching the Inland Empire 66ers playing against the Lake Elsinore Storm. I brought Emma, TJ, and Katie with me. Karen picked up Mikayla after work and met us there. Then we met up with Jen, Charlene, and Hayden and Chris, Erin, and Sophia. There was also another one of Erin's friends there with her little girl. We had a great time! I love 50cent Fridays! $2.50 admission for lawn seats and 50 cent hot dogs. I also smuggled in some peanuts and strawberries and the kids had a great time running all over the lawn and snacking while we adults sat back, relaxed, visited with each other, and even watched some of the game. Unfortunately I forgot my real camera and, by the time I remembered to take a picture, it was dark so the babies kind of have demon eyes, but at least I got a shot. They also have a bounce house area set up for the kids but it costs $5 a piece. Well, we put it off until the top of the 6th inning and, by that time, they were willing to let the kids in for unlimited bouncing until they closed (at the end of the 6th) for only a dollar each! What a deal. That's plenty of jumping time and it only cost $5 total. What a deal! And what a great way to spend an early summer evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment