Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Puzzle Time!

Emma loves puzzles. But she tends to gravitate towards the easier, 12-piece, in-a-frame type puzzles while TJ and all her little friends seem to be doing the 24 and 50 piece, unframed, ones. I was beginning to wonder if she was lagging behind. But today we were at home and playing around and she did her Disney 24piecer all on her own! I was so proud of my girl. I often times need to remind myself that she really is a good few months younger than her cousin and all her buddies. She's doing just fine and can't be rushed. If anything, this child is as stubborn as the day is long. She will get where she needs to be when she wants to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment