Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kids Bowl Free




If there's anything I like better than something free, its something free AND fun. We lucked out this summer and found both requirements in the local "Kids Bowl Free" program. I signed up all the kids and everyday, all summer long, they each get to bowl 2 game for absolutely free. Shoe rental isn't included, but that's okay since Emma & TJ still have tiny feet (that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it!) so they can wear their own shoes. Some friends of mine and I have made a standing date to get our daughters together to bowl at least once a week this summer and then I have been taking Emma again on a second day with her cousins. The kids all really seem to enjoy it and I enjoy watching them from the comfy couches in the nice, air-conditioned alley. To make it even better, last week's bowling date coincided with "free taco burger" day at the local fast food restaurant. So we were able to go out for free bowling and a free lunch. You can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment