Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Shrinky Dink Christmas Tree!






On Thursday we decorated the tree. I know what you are thinking... Didn't we do the tree last weekend? But yes, this was a tree of a different sort. A Shrinky-Dink Christmas tree! I loved Shrinkydinks when I was little and it turns out they have not lost any of their kid appeal over the years. I found a discounted Halloween tree that we made earlier this year and it was such a hit that I had to go find the Christmas version as well. Karen and the kids and I had a fun time making this craft together and it turned out really cute! Plus, it can all store flat in a gallon sized ziploc bag, so it will be easy to keep and set up every year. Love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment