Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

All About Emma!


In Emma's Kindergarten class, each child is asked to do a monthly "family project" in addition to the regular homework assignments. For August, she brought home an "It's All About..." chart to fill in. Emma had a great time working on this with me this afternoon. No surprise, the glitter glue was her favorite part. She must have lacquered that thing with about a pound of the glitter glue while on a quest to "make it look pretty, Mommy." Emma wrote her own name and age on the chart and I filled in some of the writing on the other areas where things needed to be written smaller. As of 2012, here are Emma's picks.... I am 4 years old... I live in a Blue House... The is Me consisted of a self portrait drawn in orange with a giant glitter glue heart next to it... My family: she chose 3 family pictures: one of her & I, one of her with all her cousins, and one of Karen, Grandma, Mikayla, TJ, Emma, & I at Disneyland... My friends are: Mason, Baron, Sophia, & Hayden.... I want to be a diver at the aquarium or an astronaut when I grow up... My favorite places are Disneyland, Legoland, and the Beach... My favorite color is pink.... My favorite book is Pinkalicious... My favorite foods are sushi & noodles. Emma's project turned out great and she can't wait for her chance to present it at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment