Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Kindergarten Conference #1


I had Emma's first "real" parent-teacher conference this afternoon. My little smartypants is doing very well in school! She is in the highest reading group and her teacher said she is ready to start the AR (Accelerated Reader) program, so she sent home the first library book. In math, Emma is doing very well and even got a couple of excellents! The only problem Emma is having right now is being a bit fidgety. She is often standing at her desk, or leaning one leg in her chair instead of remaining seated. She also tends to get up on her knees during carpet time (hence her new location in the back row!) but it's nothing too major. I mean, she just barely turned 5, so she is one of the youngest kids in her class. The sittings still will come with time. I couldn't be any prouder of my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment