Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where have the past 5 years gone???




Five years ago today my life was about to change in more ways than I ever thought possible. I was about to become happier, more patient, more loving, more cognizant of my effect on the world and those around me, and a better person in general... I was also about become overwhelmed, tired, an amazing multi-tasker, and unbelievably frustrated at the ever-increasing logic possessed by this awesome little girl! I love you more than you will ever know, my sweet Emma Grace... Happy 5th birthday, baby girl.
I also gave Emma her presents from me today. She got some legos, some new boards & cards for her Vreader, & a twilight turtle. But the big hit was a microscope and slide set. :) She loved it and keeps talking about how she has to go "do my science now." I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment