Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Auntie Natalie!

Natalie is in town visiting for a few days and we were able to squeeze a lunch and a little shopping into her jam-packed schedule yesterday. Its been 2 years since she moved to Texas & I sure do miss her. This woman is one of the best friends I've ever had and I was so excited to see her! Emma was almost 9 months old when Nat moved, so she has no actual recollection of her, but knows her from photos and she loves to snuggle under her "Auntie Na-nah-nee banket" that she gave us at my baby shower. It was like old times to see my girl and Emma was SO well behaved! She let us chat for over 2 hours at lunch/ dinner and then was still good while we shopped at the mall later. This was especially surprising since it had been her 1st day back at school and I picked her up right from daycare to go to the restaurant. What a wonderful day we all had!

No comments:

Post a Comment