Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to School!


Today was our first day back to work for me and daycare for Emma. After having been off for 5 weeks, I was concerned as to how she would act at drop-off. Especially since Ms. Martha was moved to another site while we were gone and Emma would have a new teacher, Ms. Jennifer, when she returned. Would she be clingy? Upset? Crying? Heartbroken to see me go? Turns out, nope. None of the above. Check out the big grins I got as she RAN into the classroom. I guess that's a good thing... means she's secure and happy in her environment. The only hard part was the actual waking up. We had gotten into a definite vacation sleep schedule where Emma was staying up till 10pm or so and waking up around 8:30. I'd started moving up her bedtime a bit for the past few nights but she was still not happy to be awoken at 6:15. But she's a little trouper and bounced back quickly. I love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment