Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Disney Evening...






Karen had a rare Monday off work for Columbus Day and she wanted us to go to Disneyland with her. So, as soon as I got off work, she, Emma, TJ, & I headed out to Anaheim. We only stayed a few hours and the park was more crowded than I like due to the holiday, but we still had fun. We parked in the Downtown Disney district and took the monorail into the park, which the kids enjoyed, and then just had dinner and spent the evening in Tomorrow Land. The house of innoventions was fun and Emma got to drive an Autopia car for the first time. I controlled the gas and she got to steer. I kept calling out, "Where are you taking me little girl?!" as we careened around track and Emma found this hilarious. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment