Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

October 9th... the last 3 years.

3 years ago today, my life was about to change in more ways than I ever thought possible.The best blessing I've ever known was about to enter my life. I am so blessed to have been given the honor of being your mommy, little girl. Every day is a new adventure with you. You make me laugh all the time, tear my hair out sometimes, and enjoy life more than I ever thought possible. Happy Birthday to the most amazing little girl I've ever met. I love you Emma Grace!
Here are some pictures from this date in (YOUR!) history...

2007... My sweet girl, just hours old.


2008... Only 1 year old and such a big personality already!


2009... Two years old! Such a sweetie!

And today... October 9, 2010... 3 years old and not a baby anymore. Growing up so fast...


Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet Emma Grace! Mommy loves you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment