Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Presents from Mommy!





I wanted to give Emma her presents from me on her actual birthday. I thought I had done really well keeping it reined in this year... I thought I had only gotten her 1 DVD & 1 Princess doll.... And then I found the other dolls, the book, the baseball glove, and I even forgot the toy laptop until this morning! So that one isn't even in the pictures! Oh well, you only live once. Karen decided to give Emma the presents from her family yesterday too, rather than bringing them to the park next week. Emma loved her new Giselle book & soundtrack. We had a nice, relaxing evening playing with new toys at home. Happy Birthday Emma Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment