Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Sea World


















I recently found out about a promo where kids aged 3 - 5 could get a free annual pass to Sea World, so we signed up all the kids. Then I only had to buy my own. Everyone else wanted in on this too, so it ended up being Emma & I, Todd, Karen, & their kids, and Mom & Al. We were also supposed to meet up with Erin, Jen, Charlene, & the girls, but ended up being on different schedule ideas so we were like ships passing in the night. We saw each other at the Dolphin show, but that was about it. We had a fabulous family day and now we have passes so we can go back again and again. Emma & TJ were big enough to ride Atlantis this time (E loved it, T did NOT). It was such a fun day, I can't wait to go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment