Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Splash Kingdom, Day 1!




Today we went to Splash Kingdom to start getting some use out of the season passes. We also met up with Erin & Sophia. My, what a difference a year makes. These same kids who were so reticent before are now clambering up huge flights of stairs & zipping down the giant waterslides. In fact, I quickly became pretty superfluous to them, since I refuse to actually ride the slides myself ever since that horrible experience years ago with Kyle... overturned rings, torn bathing suits, drama. Lol. So I sat in a chaise lounge at the bottom and they kept circulating up & down the various slides. Unless they needed, food, drink, bathrooms, or wanted to go to another area of the park, it seemed like they were fine on their own. Darn kids getting too big too quickly. It was a fun day though. We were there from shortly after opening at 11am to almost closing at 8pm. They (and I) were fully worn out & happy when we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment