Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Surprise Afternoon at Disneyland!




Classes started yesterday at Cal State and this is (FINALLY!) my final quarter. Since I was out for the whole day to attend one morning class (long story) I had a free afternoon & decided to surprise Emma with an impromptu Disney trip. I finished up in my class around 11:30, stopped to buy a bottle of water for each of us, and picked Emma up at daycare at 12:10. There was zero traffic that time of day, so we were actually parked and getting on the monorail in Downtown Disney in just over an hour! We spent about 4 hours just playing in Fantasyland and Toontown. We saw Mickey and walked through Sleeping Beauty's castle (again). Then we hopped back on the monorail which took us almost all the way to the car. There was a bit more traffic on the way home, but I still made it back into town in time to drop Emma off with Karen an get to my 8pm class on time. It was a busy day, but lots of fun. Emma was so excited for her "sup-pies" and kept asking where we were going. She actually recognized her surroundings when we were still about 2 blocks away and then she got REALLY excited! I hadn't packed a bag or snacks or even a camera to take with us, so I snapped these few pics with my cell. They turned out pretty cute though. :) What a great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment