Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Disney with the LaZors!










Emma and I spent 2 fun-filled days at Disney this past week. On Thursday morning we drove out to Anaheim super early, like before dawn, to meet up with Maria and Mikey. The kids got along so well all day and really seemed to enjoy playing together. Usually she is the youngest in the group and I think Emma got a kick out of being the big kid for once. We would call to Mikey or ask him to do something and Emma would sigh, take him by the hand and tell us "I got him." Lol. She is learning young. As of this trip, Emma is also officially 40 inches tall, according to the omnipresent signs on all the Disney rides. This meant that she could ride "Soaring Over California" with me! Yay! It is a pretty realistic ride with a huge IMAX screen and chairs that lift you up off the ground so that you can fly all across the state. She was silent for the whole ride and just holding my hand. At the end I asked if she had liked the ride. She smiled and told me, "Oh Mommy. When Mikey gets growed up tall, hims has got to go on this ride with me!" She is such a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment