Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tangled!


I took Emma to see the new Disney movie, "Tangled," yesterday. We went with our friends and Emma, Sophia, and Hayden all loved the movie! Their mommies enjoyed it as well. It was really cute. Unfortunately, we saw the 4pm showing and, of course, had popcorn and candy with the show. So by the time we got home, Emma was not hungry for dinner. Oh well. We have those days sometimes. :) Emma kept telling me all evening how she wants her hair "long like Tangled so I can swing on it" and how she wants the purple princess dress too. Well, low and behold, I also was able to get this $40 princess dress for $8.00 this morning through one of my coupon blogs!!! I am going to have one very happy princess her Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment