Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...








I took the CBEST exam yesterday morning. Yay! So much fun... not! But at least I am one step closer to finally doing something with my life! And I will graduate with my (2) BAs this month as well. :) So that took up most of the morning but I was able to spend some time with my girl (and Karen, Kayla, & TJ) in the afternoon as we set out on a quest for the perfect Christmas Tree. Which, oddly enough, turned out to be each and every single tree the kids passed... "Ooooh! Look at this one Mommy!" "We like this one!" "No this one is perfect!" "This one is the best!" After an executive decision was made by the adults who were actually PAYING for it, the "perfect" tree was selected and we were on our way home. We spent the evening decorating it and listening to Christmas music while snacking on pizza and just having a great time! It is starting to feel (and smell!) a lot more like Christmas around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment