Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!!!


Little Miss Emma Grace did not make it all the way until midnight. She told me she was ready to go to sleep around 9:45pm, which is actually pretty late for her. I went in a few minutes before midnight to see if she wanted to get up with us, but she was fast asleep. So I placed her dollar in her tiny little fist (thereby ensuring our financial stability for the year to come ;-)), knelt down next to her on the air mattress, and gave her a hug as I whispered "Happy New Year Baby." Of course, being the child that she is, she refused to wake up at midnight but decided to be wide awake and ready to play around 1:00 am as we were all settling down! Lol. My girl is a trip. I sure do love this little lady and it has been an amazing year for the both of us. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings! Happy new year, my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment