Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Forest Falls 06/28/2011



We didn't really have any big plans for Tuesday and, since I was still watching both TJ & Matthew along with Emma, we really needed to get out of the house! So I piled them all in the jeep and we headed up the mountain to meet Grandma & Al and do a little hiking in Forest Falls. We only spent a couple of hours up there but we had a pretty good time. I think the hike, although short, was a bit taxing for a couple members of 0ur group, but we all made it to the water and back in (mostly) one piece. The only major complaint of the day was the bugs! I had forgotten insect repellant and there were millions of little sweat bees and biting flies swarming around us. Matthew & I seemed to get especially bit up in comparison to everyone else... I guess we must just be the sweetest smelling of the group! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment