Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pool party!



We went swimming this afternoon at Jen & Hayden's. After about 45 minutes in the water I was finally able to pry TJ off my neck and he realized he would stay afloat in his swim vest. Emma was not so easily swayed. It took about another half an hour. I finally got her to hold TJ's hands instead of mine and then pointed out that neither of them was sinking. Emma smiled and said, "Hey... I can swim with this vest on!" Well, duh!!!! And then, the real kicker, is that she stretched her long ole legs out and also realized that she could touch the bottom of the freaking pool at one end! That just got all kinds of impish giggles out of her! *sigh* My little drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment