Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stick it to ya!


Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I was relishing some unexpected peace and quiet a few days ago. I had sent Emma & TJ off to play, thinking "how much trouble can they get into in their room?", while I sorted through some papers and mail. It was awfully quiet but I didn't want to jinx it so I let them keep playing. Apparently they found the drawer with my sticker cache and decided to decorate themselves. How funny is that?! I didn't really mind. In fact, I gave them some more stickers once I found out what they were doing. Sticking them all over themselves bought me about 30 minutes of peace. And then I gave them each a sheet of copy paper and told them to transfer all the stickers from their bodies back on to the paper as a "present" for Karen for when she got home from work. Got another 20 minutes or so out of that one! It turned out to be a very successful, albeit impromptu, activity for the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment