Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Go Tim!

On Monday morning I picked up Bubs at his house and took him to the end-of-the-year celebration for his tutoring company. Tim was out of town and Jenny had to wait for a repair man so the little ones and I agreed to take him. It was actually held at Hometown Buffet, so we scored a free meal for Emma, TJ, Tim, and I. The food was pretty good. The kids all got hackey sacks as party favors, and he was awarded with a certificate and a gift card to Wal-Mart for his participation. The funniest part though was when they passed out foam letters and asked the kids to arrange themselves in order to spell out the company name. When they had difficulty in this task, the coordinator stepped up to help. Then I looked up and saw.... U-N-L-I-M-I-T-E-D... S-E-V-I-T-A-N-R-E-T-L-A... Oh sweet mother of God. She arranged the children BACKWARDS. Double backwards in fact. She switched the word position and spelled the first word dyslexically. And now I think I figured out why this tutoring program pays it's participants instead of the other way around. Lol. In all seriousness, Jen says that he does benefit from this program so that's good. And I can always use a laugh first thing in the morning. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment