Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And THIS is why I'm tired...



I think I might have figured out one of the reasons my back/ neck/ head hurt sometimes. And why a day at Disney is so tiring. Lol. These kids sure are snugglebugs but man they get heavy when they pass out! To be fair, they aren't that light when they are wide awake either. Its ok though. I do love them. This was after we were leaving the Lincoln show at Disneyland and they had both fallen asleep inside. I didn't mind carrying them out, but you better believe I dumped them into their strollers right away! :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow girl!!!! First of all I am impressed you got them both in your arms without waking them and second geesh they must be heavy, you have some muscles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete