Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Park Playdate









We went to the park with our playgroup friends this afternoon. Emma had originally said she did NOT want to go to a playdate... until she found out it was at the park. So off we went. Unfortunately Emma had also not napped today, so she fell asleep as were were pulling into the parking lot. She spent the first half hour or so snuggled on my shoulder until she decided she was awake enough to go play. After that she had a great time climbing up the mountain and the bars, swinging from the rings, exploring under the bridge and walking on top of it. Emma, Hayden, and Sophia were so cute the way they followed one another back and forth along the edge of the wall. I forgot to bring my camera with me today but luckily our friends Jen and Sarah had theirs and they got these cute shots of Emma which I then swiped from them! :) Thanks ladies for your wonderful photographic talents! Emma & I had a blast with you all (as usual) and I'm thankful you were able to capture some of it on film for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment