Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mikayla's "Unbirthday" Celebration!

Mikayla & I on the California Screaming Ride.

Almost a smile...

I love this little bootie!

Kayla, getting a LITTLE concerned as the ferris wheel gondola starts rocking.

My girl is so beautiful, but so stoic whenever the camera is out. I do love her new bangs though!

Getting ready for the play to start...

The final wave from all the Aladdin cast members.

One of the few photos I'm actually in. I was there today too though! :)

Grandma & Kayla in "Hollywood" (circa 1940, based on the marquee! Lol)

Kayla & Cinderella

This is about as close to the characters as Emma is comfortable getting.... She's VERY interested in watching them but keeps telling me, "I do NOT wanna say Hi him! I do NOT want her a touch me!"

Mikayla with Peter Pan & Wendy.

Grandma, Kayla, & Mickey.

Mikayla & Mickey Mouse.

A couple of Goofs!

My pretty little Minnie Mouse.

The girls!


Baby it's cold outside! but Emma was prepared with a blanket AND mittens!


Mikayla's 10th Birthday was back in January but she didn't want to miss school on that day to go to Disneyland because she had a test scheduled. She asked if she could have a day to be made up while she was off track. We agreed and so yesterday Grandma Mikayla, Emma and I headed out to Anaheim. The girls had a great time playing together and going on all the rides. Mikayla has become a big fan of roller coasters lately so Grandma would keep Emma while the two of us went on the big rides. Then Grandma & Kayla got to go on Soaring over California together while Emma & I visited Bug's Life Land. Grandma got Mikayla and collectible lanyard some starter pins for trading, and an autograph book for when she got to see the characters. The autograph book is really cute because it has a spot for pictures to go next to each of the signatures. Emma is still not a fan of the characters so she didn't want any pictures with them. But Mikayla was able to get photos & autographs from Mickey, Goofy, Cinderella, Peter Pan, and Wendy. Not a bad start for her book! We also got a chance to see the Aladdin stage show which was really cute! The Genie was really funny and everyone enjoyed the show even though Emma napped through the second half of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment