Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!






I had a good Mother's Day today with my little Gracie girl. Emma made me a handprint card at school and she also gave me a photo magnet with a picture of the two of us. Actually, I ordered the magnet a couple weeks ago since I had a coupon for a free one and so that she would be able to "give" me something today. Then we met Grandma & Al, Tim, Jenny, Katie, Lucy, & Bubby, Kenny, Todd, Karen, Kayla, & TJ at the Eagle's Club for breakfast. They do an annual Mother's Day breakfast that we have been attending for the past couple years. $5 for a full breakfast and no crowds like the regular restaurants! Plus they have a small playground in the back, which the younger kids love. Then we came home to take a nap (Emma refused, of course), watch a movie, and play some Hi-Ho-Cherrio. It was a nice, relaxing day. I am so lucky to have Emma as my daughter and I am so glad I am her mom. She makes everything more fun and is such a blessing in my life. I love that little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment