Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lil' Lowrider...




Not too much happening around here, just the same old work week. I took Emma for a walk yesterday evening and, halfway around the block, she decided she wanted her tricycle flipped over from the regular trike to the Big Wheel type. She actually does really well riding it in either mode, especially since the packaging states that it is designed for ages 2 - 5 as a trike and ages 5 - 7 as a big wheel. She's so funny though as she zooms around because she leans sooo far back to get enough leverage to pedal. Especially whenever she starts off. In fact, when Emma leaned back and I got a glimpse of her, guess what popped into my head? The Lowrider song by War (or ZZ Top)! Hahaha! So, for the rest of our walk, the lyric "all... my ... friends... have a low rider" kept running through my head. She's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment