Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why toddlers should not use shorthand...

Here's yet another glimpse into the joy that is raising my daughter... Just when I thought that my self-purchased magnet would be my only Mother's Day gift, Emma came running out to me in the living room late tonight. She had been watching a movie in my room while I was folding laundry in the living room. She ran up and excitedly exclaimed, "Mommy! I love you very much and I did NOT poop on your bed!" Then she ran off. Wha...???? I dropped the shirt I was folding and ran after her to investigate whatever she had "not" done, since that is usually what she HAS done. Turns out that what she meant to tell me was that she had had to use the bathroom while she was watching the movie. So she had climbed down from the bed and went to use the toilet. Haha. I guess the message lost something in the delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment