Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

A bang-up job!


  

Emma's hair has been KILLING me lately! It has just gotten so thick that it is forever getting tangled and in her face. And now, especially with summer and all the swimming coming up, I knew we needed to get a trim and thin it out a bit. Emma was NOT on board with this idea as she currently wants to have "hair as long as Rapunzel." But we chatted a bit more and it turns out that Emma wants to have bangs in her hair like her friends. So we reached a compromise... Go in for a trim/ thin and also get bangs at the same time. All fine and good, right? Not so quick. Turns out Emma's hair has a bit of curl to it that is usually weighed down by all the length. So, when you chop off length to make bangs, guess what happened??? Yup... BOING!!!!! He bangs pop up and out. *sigh* And the stylist's solution? "Maybe you could use a flat iron on them." Seriously? Yeah right lady! It's all I can do to get my kid & myself out the door on time most mornings. I am not about to start flat ironing my four year old's hair everyday! So, now I am trying to "train" it by combing them under each time she gets her hair brushed. Oh well. Emma likes them so I guess that is the important thing.... They did look awfully cute though when the stylist did them. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment