Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Last game of the season...








Yesterday was the last game of the season and the end of our official tenure as TBall Yankees." It was a good run for the kids and a fun indoctrination for me into all the little league behind-the-scenes info as a team mom. Emma has decided that she wants to sign up for Winter Ball as well, so we are looking forward to that and (I think) I will stick to the bleachers this time around so that I can actually WATCH her play rather than wrangling a bunch of 5 year olds into a batting lineup in the dugout like this time. It was a lot of fun and I am actually glad to have signed up as a team mom so that I could experience this with my daughter. I can't wait to see what we do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment