Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Fun!












 Emma (and, by extrapolation, I as well) had a very fun-filled and busy weekend! On Friday we went over to Jen & Hayden's house for lunch and swimming. Always a good time. Then Hayden came back with Emma, TJ, & I to watch the kid's last TBall game of the season, go to the team pizza party, and come over for a sleep over. By the time we got home, it was around 9pm but these little ones were still wired for sound and didn't pass out till after 11pm. I finally went to sleep around midnight. Around 5am I heard the pitter patter of little feet running down the hall as Emma crawled into my bed. 45 minutes later, I heard more little feet and Haydn was in my bed too. They were both climbing all over me and begging to watch cartoons. *sigh* Looks like coffee time for Mommy. :)

Jen & Charlene came to pick up Hayden around 9am and then I jumped in the shower so Emma & I could get ready to meet Erin & Sophia at Lowes at 10. The girls built Madagascar airplanes and then we went to the park to play and In&Out for lunch. Emma greets Sophia with "Hayden had a sleepover at my house yesterday. Do you want to spend the night with me tonight?" So Sophia came back with us and we all headed over to Tim & Jenny's for a BBQ & some swimming. These little fishies were tearing it up in the pool! I think they are going to do AMAZINGLY well in their upcoming swim lessons.

So then we had another slumber party. Emma crashed out (after a mini-meltdown) around 9:30, TJ at 10, and Sophia hung tough till about 10:40. In the morning we all went to church and Emma & Sophia were so excited to have matching alphabet hair ("E" for Emma and "S" for Sophia). Such pretty girls. After lunch & some sprinkler play at home, the girls wanted me to give them pedicures. How cute did their "watermelon toes" turn out?! Later, we picked up popsicles and headed to the park in the evening where we handed Sophia off to her Mommy. Such a fun, busy, weekend! :0



No comments:

Post a Comment